martes, 27 de diciembre de 2016

Ebook en oferta: The Sudden Appearance of Hope, de Claire North

En estos momentos se puede adquirir en varias tiendas online (Amazon ES, Google Play) el ebook The Sudden Appearance of Hope, de Claire North, al precio promocional de 1,99€. Podéis leer aquí mi reseña.

Ésta es la sinopsis del libro: 
My name is Hope Arden. I am the girl the world forgets. 
It started when I was sixteen years old. 
A father forgetting to drive me to school. A mother setting the table for three, not four. A friend who looks at me and sees a stranger. 
No matter what I do, the words I say, the crimes I commit - you will never remember who I am. 
That makes my life tricky. It also makes me dangerous . . . 
The Sudden Appearance of Hope is the tale of a girl no one remembers, yet her story will stay with you for ever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario